pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

An introduction.



I always see these surveys on Tumblr, and I think they look fun. I've decided I'm going to start doing them. You know, because you're all dying to know the last thing I ate.

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED:
What time did you get up this morning? 9:30. I stayed up until 3, otherwise it would have been 8.
How do you like your steak? Non-existent!! I don't eat meat.
What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Dream House. I thought it was good! I guess it only got two stars, and my mother didn't care for it. But, I thought it was good. It has twists and conflict, and besides, Daniel Craig is hot!
What is your favourite TV show? Friends! I seriously laugh out loud when I watch it. Plus, it has like a bazillion episodes.
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Ok, well it depends what age I am. But, for the majority of my life, I would like to live in Spokane, Washington.
What did you have for breakfast? Well! I had two scrambled eggs (with a hint of ginger and salt) and toast with plum marmalade, and a glass of milk.
What is your favorite food? Hmmm. Probably chocolate covered marshmallows. Like the marshmallow Santas at Christmas time. Those are delicious. Or, I really like Caprese, but it depends where it's from.
Foods you dislike? I hate those circus peanut candies, cottage cheese, beans (by themselves), pumpkin seeds, cheese curds, oranges, plain chocolate ice cream, orange juice with pulp, meat, and I HATE THE SMELL OF COOKED CHICKEN.
Favorite place to eat? Gloria's Little Italy in Provo. Or Mimi's Cafe in Orem. Favorite dressing? Um... Anything fat free. I don't get the point in eating a salad, if you're just going to get a normal dressing! It's not necessarily healthier to you that way, because the dressing has so much fat in it.
What kind of vehicle do you drive? A pimpin' bronze Plymouth Grand Voyager. Also an adorable 1989 turquoise Honda Elite.
What are your favorite clothes? For me? Dresses and skirts. Also, button downs and Mary Janes. For boys? Button downs, bow ties, stripes, khaki pants, and sweaters.
Where would you visit if you had the chance? A lot of places. Bath, England. Vermont. New York. Italy. A quaint town somewhere in France. 
Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Depends on the day and the event.
Where would you want to retire? Somewhere beautiful. Who knows what state things will be in then.
Favorite time of day? Early morning, right when the sun is starting to rise.
Where were you born? Grand Junction, Colorado.
What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't watch sports. 0_0
What is your favorite fragrance? Dream Angels Heavenly from Victoria Secret, or that Gucci Blue?? Cologne for men.
People watcher? Yes. More than you know...
Are you a morning or night person? I'm nicer at night, but I like mornings better. They just have more potential.
Do you have any pets? Yes. Her name is Trixie and she is about 12 and so adorable.
Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Hmm. I got 100 on my calculus homework! And a I won the best essay in my English group. ALSO. I couldn't start my scooter for forever, but then I took it in, and the guy told me I just needed to start it while it was still up on it's kickstand. So, now I can start it easily, which means I can go to the park and take photos more.
What did you want to be when you were little? A plastic surgeon.... I know.
What is your favorite memory? I have two. 1.) Waking up to the sound of rain hitting the window at my grandma's house during spring break of 9th grade. 2.) Laying on the love seat in the basement on a snowy winter night, listening to the cashmere music channel, and waiting for Ralph to come over.
Are you a cat or dog person? I like dogs better, but cats are so adorable.
Are you married? No.
Always wear your seat belt? Yes. I don't have a death wish.
Been in a car accident? No.
Any pet peeves? Yes. The sound of dogs licking. The sound of people molding raw hamburger meat. The sound of my mom's toothbrush. The word "spontaneity". When people yell. Things coming fast at my face.
Favorite pizza toppings? Spinach and tomatoes.
Favorite flower? I don't know what they're called, but they are huge and fluffy.
Favorite ice cream? Vanilla.
Favorite fast food restaurant? Subway
How many times did you fail your driver’s test? None. I rock.
From whom did you get your last email? Fastweb Scholarships.
Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Modcloth.
Do anything spontaneous lately? No. :(. I will try to tonight though.
Like your job? I don't really have one. Sometimes, I work at the Dinosaur Museum, and I quite like that. 
Broccoli? Love it.
What was your favorite vacation? Spokane. Particularly in the Winter. Ok, probably Thanksgiving to Spokane a couple years ago.
Last person you went out to dinner with? My mother. Lol, there was this old Asian man who kept walking around the restaurant and he had the most peculiar look on his face. His mouth was wide open and he was slumped over. He just looked so confused. Every time I saw him and I burst out laughing. When we were leaving, I looked back at my mom and he was right behind here. I seriously peed my pants and little bit and booked it out of there.
What are you listening to right now? Jen tell Jack that they can't have sex. (This on Dawson's Creek.) I'm very confused because I thought he was gay, but they are both drunk and making out. I thought that if you're gay, being drunk won't really make a difference on being attracted to someone... So why is he trying to have sex with her?!
What is your favorite color? Green.
How many tattoos do you have? ZERO.
Coffee drinker? On occasion. Mainly Pumpkin Spice Lattes in the winter, and White Chocolate Mochas in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment