pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

I have a sudden urge to document everything I do.



But the thing is, I don't exactly do anything exciting. I go to school and come home. Bam. Teenagers usually have semi-interesting lives. What with break-ups and best friends and lying skanky hos. Sorry to disappoint.

Ok. Maybe the following will be of interest to you:

-My old best friend hasn't talked/texted me for two weeks. She has a boyfriend. In case you didn't know, those are more important.

-In mine and Adam's (my new BFF) free time, we are building a giant Lego tower. Be jealous.

-My niece is adorable. The end.

-I'm really craving some eggs and toast, so I'm going to go make some while listening to the new Jack's Mannequin album. Perfection.



Until tomorrow,
Sincerely yours,
Depending on who you are,
And if you like winter and snow,
Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment