pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

He was a punk. She did ballet.

I've been rediscovering Avril Lavigne this afternoon. It's quite enjoyable.


Yes. I'm aware this photo is completely unflattering and you can see that I have lost my bottom retainer, but that doesn't matter.
Why doesn't it matter, Emily?

INTRODUCING UGLY PHOTO WEEK.
No. Your eyes are not deceiving you. This is happening.
Everyday will be a new ugly photo.
Embrace it. Participate.

It's good for your confidence.








In other news, I completely failed the ACT. Whateves. I'm either going to get into BYU or I'm not. Getting a 30 would have been nice. Hopefully, by some miracle, I got it. I guess we'll find out in 3-8 weeks.
I know you guys don't actually care about my educational future, so I'll inform you on other news.

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: It's terrifying. I've never seen a scary movie in theatres and HOLLLLLYYYY SHIZ. It was spectacular. Go see it. OH! And there is this preview for some weird "connect the crosses" movie. I closed my eyes because I knew I would never sleep again if I continued to watch it. 

Addy, I know that kid you tweeted about and can give you his number if you'd like.

Angela, update your blog more.

Mady, you as well, blogosphere misses you.

Autumn, how am I supposed to live vicariously through you if you never update!? I miss stalking your Bennington activities.

Zoey, I love you. That's all.

Mom, hi.







xoxo,
Emily

P.S. Anyone want to be Twitter friends? @emilycoletti
Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment