pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

And then I pierced my nose.


Naw, I'm just kidding.
JOKESTER.

One of these days, but not today. 
Um...

I don't really have much to say, other than I'm watching a preview for a new television show called Grimm. 
It looks very grim.
JOKESTER.



I went to Beans and Brew today and ordered a ice tall white mocha. I asked for it decaf, and the guy said, "What's the point in that?" I went on to explain how I didn't need the energy boost.
He brought me out my drink while I was sitting indian style in a booth. He told me I was going to get stuck like that and then walked away. It was very awkward.
I took a sip... and I'm pretty sure it was cream based. But not completely sure. Which really weirded me out, because I don't know if I've just become accustomed to the taste or if there wasn't any coffee in it. 
My grandmother says that my drink is too sweet... and to me hers is too bitter. But what if my drink is too sweet now because I've become accustomed to it?!

I guess that was a really pointless story, but it's just been bothering me.


I'm aware all these photos are different.
I've just been bored lately, so I've been experimenting.

Well, I'm off to purchase a new iPhone. 

xoxo,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment