pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

I had a picnic with my dog. And yes, it was enjoyable.















I kind of can't believe that just happened, but I also feel it was necessary. My weekend was pretty uneventful.

Trixie and I picnicked (?) in the park. We had the strangest sandwiches. You will probably think this sounds repulsive, but you know what my mamma always says, "don't judge a book by it's cover". Ok. So, maybe other people say that also, but you know what I mean.

2 slices of bread.
A very thinly spread layer of whole-grain mustard.
A slice of cheddar cheese.
A layer of apple slices.

Try it. It's surprisingly better than you'd think.
Trixie ate all mine.
That food whore.


Anyways. I went to my friend's house afterwards and drank some delicious hot chocolate. Then, we went to the park. This kid lost a bet and he had to streak across it. For those of you who don't know what that is, it just means to run around naked. He wore his boxers (thank you) and ran the perimeter. I guess it was thrilling? I don't know. No one was there... so it didn't really make sense in my head. I don't know. I guess I'll never know until I try it.

Then, we lit fireworks. It was enjoyable, because I didn't really get to see many on the 4th of July. The ones we lit were like, the legit kind they use at attractions and carnivals. They left a dent in the dirt from the impact. 
Then, we tried to take those cool pictures that people always take with Sparklers, but it didn't work out. I left my DSLR at home, and my iPhone just wasn't up for the challenge.

After that I watched The Unborn with one of my friends I haven't spoken with for a while. That movie is scary!! Especially the unrated version. I've always wondered who comes up with stuff like that. I mean, you'd have to be pretty creative. I wonder if it's based off of someone's bad trip or something.

WAIT. Here's a pet peeve of mine.
Ok. WEED AND MARIJUANA AND POT ARE ALL THE SAME THING.
I absolutely hate when someone says...
"yeah. he like... smokes weed and stuff... and i hear he does marijuana..."

Really? Come on.
Please, don't refer to them like they are different drugs. They are all the same. 


That's all for now folks.
Dare me to do something.

xoxoxo,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment