pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Oh shiz.


Oh snap.

So, I guess I've just been doing school work lately.
And trying to catch up in my AP art portfolio. I've started a new blog for it, but there are no posts yet. I will start once I get some decent photos. I realize this one is complete crap and you can't even tell that the leaves are hearts made from acrylic and the background is pastel and the trunk is textured.
WHATEVER. 

My mother just got home, so expect more photos I guess?
I don't know. Actually, don't. I always say I'm going to post more photos and I never do. Ha ha ha, I just have no one to take them.

My neighborhood friends have been very non-friendly lately. Also, the 3 month curse I still here. 

IMPORTANT NEWS:
I BLEW ALL MY MONEY ON A SPIRIT HOOD (WHICH I AM GOING TO WEAR TO SCHOOL... SO IF YOU SEE ANYONE AT MY SCHOOL WEARING ONE, JUST KNOW THAT THEY ARE COPYING ME. NOT THAT I CARE, BUT I WANT THE CREDIT) WHICH MEANS I NEED MONEY. WHICH MEANS I WILL BE SELLING MY CLOTHES AGAIN.
I'M GOING TO LEGIT POST OUTFIT PHOTOS NOW, BECAUSE I HAVE TO.
IF YOU SEE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BUY, JUST EMAIL ME.

ALSO, I'M STARTING AN ETSY, I'LL POST THE LINK LATER.




Well folks, I think this is where the conversation ends.
Well, I guess it's not really a conversation, but you know what I mean.

Um, ok.





Tomorrow it shall be.

No comments:

Post a Comment