pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

another day














These are the people I associate with, as of late. 

I'm quite fond of them all, really.

How ironic is it I finally get a friend group now that I'm out of high school.

Is that irony? I struggle with applying irony to everyday situations. Also, just in general.

Anyways, I love all these people and wish I could turn them into little chocolate figurines to keep with me at all times and then when it gets hot and they melt we can make chocolate milk and drink it on the lawn while chatting about things that matter for once because sometimes it's better than at night but only if you're with people who matter and they all do so it would work out great.

I'm annoying right now. Sorry. These late nights are wonderful though, and most definitely worth the four hours of sleep.





Don't search for blue your whole life through.

No comments:

Post a Comment