pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

In the mean time.

I guess I'm just hoping we'll all communicate.

I'm hoping that you'll ask me on an actual date, if you like me. And, maybe you'll kiss me somewhere original, because everyone hates being door stepped, and a car isn't much better. Oh, and while you're at it, stay solid; literally. Won't you? And maybe let's go camping on the west coast, because we can if we want and we're super cool.

I'm hoping that you'll stop asking me questions I don't want to answer. Because, I think that's your problem. I think you ask questions, but you never answer them. You never answer them for yourself, at least. That's why you're like this, you know. Stop asking everyone and ask yourself instead. Or at least try it. I mean, REALLY try it. Don't just half ass it, because you think you can buy time.

I'm hoping that you'll turn out great, because I think you could do real great things if you really wanted to. I think you could get a real great girl and live in a real great house and eat real great food, if you wanted to. But, maybe you don't want to and that's where all the conflict arises from. So, stop lying to everyone, maybe?

I'm hoping that you'll feel better. Not that I think you feel bad in the first place, but things can be hard sometimes, and we all understand that. You're really a cool person, you know. And, I don't mean that in the junior high way. You're actually a cool person. You're going to change things, if you want. If you really care, that is. Which, I can tell you do, actually. Not just because of the green leaves, but because of your laugh.

I'm hoping that you'll stay really amazing. With your hair being the way it is, and your nick name being what it is. You're just, great. I hope you know that, and I hope you know that other people know that as well. You're a keeper, but only to people who deserve it. Ok? Don't forget any of that, ok? Because, I'll never say it to your face.

I'm hoping that you'll stay this way, except you'll change. Because, you're on the fence. You really are. You're a phony, and you know it. You're working at nothing and you're playing with people, because they are temporary. That doesn't mean they don't have feelings, though. Oh, and you have to break the cycle. But, you will. You know you will. So, make sure everything stays solid and you'll be just fine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Oh, and one last thing. Make sure you don't talk about this, ok? This, I mean, THIS. Make sure you don't ask me about it and tell me what you think. I will lie. I honestly will.

No comments:

Post a Comment