pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Three words: Jen Lindley's pajamas











Here's some people I hung out with once.
We had an impromptu picnic.
It was enjoyable.

I'm sorry, but I really can't write about anything but Dawson's Creek at this point. (Zoey, where are you when I need you?!?!?!) I'm a fan. I'm a huge fan. I love Pacey more than ever. No reason. I just love him.

I just wish real life was like Dawson's Creek. Zac, go watch Dawson's Creek and you'll agree with me on the fact that chivalry is dead. 

No one surprise visits people these days. Or cooks them meals. Or gives them adorable get well presents on their door steps. Or chases after girls who are obviously not into them.

WHY?! WHY, WORLD, WHY?!?! THE WORLD IS SO PERFECT!! WHY DIDN'T KEVIN WILLIAMSON CREATE MY LIFE?!?!

Teen angst. All up in here. Flowing. Everywhere.
Anyways. I've got some things to finish. Including the fifth season.

Farewell, my dear, dear friends. It's been lovely. It really has been. Please, make life like Dawson's Creek. You'll thank me later.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 



E

No comments:

Post a Comment