pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

I can't decide if I'm a cynical romantic, or a romantic cynic.





I wrote this in my head earlier, but I forgot what the topic was.

I don't even know anymore. I guess this is just cool, because I'm winning at Risk and it all happened in one turn. I don't care about the Olympics either, and apparently that's un-American. I'm going to miss Megan and Curtis. They are truly great people. My experience at Beans and Brews was a great one. Cross your fingers my coffee shop transition will work out. 

I sincerely hope that people learn how to act at cafes, for the sanity of the future generation. Please, help us avoid saying the following phrases: "What kind of chips would you like?" "What size would you like?" "We don't have tacos, it's a taco salad." "Would you like Dasani or Smartwater?" "The fountain drinks are right over there."

I just wish I had Photoshop CS6 for reals and a Diet Coke with lime and maybe some chocolate as well. I'm not on my period, but I'm just discovering those are the best three things in world, and it's probably because I can hold them in my hands. Who knew tangibility could be so satisfying? Ha. Ha. Ha. I should probably insert a Roark reference here, but I'm no where close to being the perfect human and neither are you. Ask me why? (Why?) We are actual humans and actually feel, and as much as I can appreciate what Ayn Rand was trying to say, I just feel like maybe he's a little too robotic. Remember, metal doesn't get you anything except for like, a weird rust farm, and I'd much rather grow pumpkins.

This is getting weird and it's probably because I am really getting at nothing here, and I think that's just the greatest thing in the world.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

No comments:

Post a Comment