pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

"Tell me the movie stars you like and I'll tell you what you are."







Reflections from The Upstairs.

I don't understand why sadness is beautiful and why people think it's cool to drink coffee. I don't understand why Melancholia isn't a real thing and why I'm still here. 

Today was my last Monday working at the museum. Ah. I feel nothing, but I know in time I will feel something, and that makes it worth it. 

I broke my car. So, that's a super awesome way to show my independence. 

I'm off to Washington soon. 

I'm minoring in Visual Arts. Yay.

Apparently, I will be attending sports this fall. That's never happened ever. I feel like it will mainly be a project of discovering how to take awesome photos of fast moving things.

I really like Zac and Adam and Madeline. I don't know why, but I'm just really feeling the love right now.

Oh, and if anyone wants to be my model for some weird photo shoots, let me know. I'm getting bored. 

XOXO
- - - - -
E

No comments:

Post a Comment