pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Local Band Love
















Good ole Muse.

They have new artwork. Go check it. I hope they leave Trevor Christensen up forever, his work definitely completes that wall. 

Open mic night was a success. There are more photos, but this post is dedicated entirely to Streets Ahead. We were front row at their first performance. Yayyyyyy. Taylor is adorable, is she not? She is the classy lady with the glasses. We love her. No questions asked. Oh, and then there's Chandler. He's secretly a 40 year old man trapped in a teenager's body. No one knows where he came from. He pretty much just popped up in life one day and was like, "Hey, I'm super cool and have awesome facial features. Oh, and I dress well". Then we welcomed him into our clan where we cradle him like mothers cradle children.

I'm sorry. I don't know where that came from. No cradling occurs. Well, except for the night we tried to go to that restaurant where you pay what you think your meal is worth. There was like, a cuddle fest on the bean bag. I feel like I'm just word vomiting all up in here. I'm done.

ANYWAYS. I don't know Mark or Lisa, but Mark gave me a hug and Lisa has an angelic voice. AKA they are cool. So, yeah. That's the basis of Streets Ahead. You can like them on Facebook here

XOXO
- - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment