pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

because there's no other photos left






Here's what my horoscope said today:
"You are coming to the end of a struggle, Sagittarius. In some aspect of your life, there has been a lot of upheaval and aggravation. You have probably begun to grow tired of the situation, but you have gotten used to it .Soon, though, the tension will dissipate and the problem will resolve itself. Although this is a good thing. Sagittarius, you may find yourself missing the action and adventure once things have settled down. That's why you should capitalize on your drive and energy to pour yourself into something that means a lot to you right now. Aim high."

Like... that fits perfectly. Usually they are bogus, but this one fits!

Oh, and here is the description of a Sagittarius:
"Restless energy and the need for personal independence keep a Sagittarian moving in many directions. They become experts at adapting to the culture or climate of their immediate environment. Always ready to travel for business or pleasure (and sometimes because of an overwhelming urge to escape). Sagittarians are all too willing to break free of the confinements of responsibility and work.

The bold words are words that have been used to describe me. Weird, huh? I thought it was at least. Pear haps I will start to get into this astrology business. I think I want to learn palm reading as well.

Anyways, I might be going to a football game tomorrow. This guy made me go get my pass today... no one knows why. He didn't invite me to the game with him tomorrow, he just told me to go. Hahahah people are funny. Pear haps I will attend the game after I take myself out on a date. I'm going to the gallery stroll. Expect excellent photographs.

XOXO
- - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment