pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

grand romantic gestures don't exist and it makes me sad


two scoops? or goodbye waist?

previous to Jenn Blosil

during Jenn Blosil

there is a light that never goes out. literally.

I just want to get out of here you guys. Like, when I think about really hard, it's actually really great here. I mean, there are shows every weekend and open mic nights and the perfect cinema for movie hopping. There's the international films every night and there's decent cocoa on my walk to class. It's cooling down too, before we know it winter will be here and I will be able to bring out the Spirit Hood. Ask me if I'm excited.

It just doesn't fit, though. Neither does Seattle. Chicago does right now in my head, which is stupid because I've never been there. What is this feeling? Like, maybe it's just this weird transition stage. Everything is actually wonderful, there's just this underlying nagging feeling that I'm not where I'm supposed to be. Is that normal?

I met a cool boy. He's nice and refrigerates candy bars. I think he's a fitting person to my life. Which is nice, because all of my other friends are failing miserably right now. Mean people... I just don't get them.

Anyways, I swear I will take some more interesting photos soon. I plan on exploring the area. Pear haps a hike? Or maybe a bay walk? Or a midnight picnic with myself because there is no one to have one with?

Yes to all of the above. Yay for solitude.



XOXO
- - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment