pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

2 13 2013





I was going to write about true love, but I have decided that these photographs are not representative of that topic. Therefore, it shall happen another day. 

Today’s topic is R&B and Slutty Girls.
The two aren’t related. Not really, anyways. 

R&B is so good. Like, sooooo good. U Got It Bad, Nobody, I Wanna Know, Say Goodbye.... I mean, how do you beat that? Really? And if you want to start talking about Headlines, Neighbors Know My Name, and Falsetto, just let me know.

I understand all this sexually charged music can have a negative effect on the women of today, but let’s face it, your parenting skills are having a greater effect on your daughters choice of clothing. Don’t blame it on Drake and Eminem. They’re just making a living. And no, I’m not condoning this sort of behavior, I’m simply saying R&B shouldn’t be a scapegoat for absent parents with hand make attachment disorders. 

If you want a person R&B disc made by yours truly, shoot me and email with your address. It will be there within the week.

Now, onto part B. 
One word: “why”. Girls, please, please just tell me why. I honestly wish to understand this. Personally, I would think sex with strangers I’ve just met would make me a bit nervous, you know, considering STDs and everything. Also, please remember that teenage boys are TEENAGE BOYS. DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH THEM. THEY DO NOT LOVE YOU. I mean, there are a few cases where it’s fine, but I can not tell you how many friends I have who are no longer with their “one true love”. It’s so sad. I mean, you guys used to be so cute. 
If you will allow it, let me use Jenny Humphrey for an example. She used to be the cutest, and now she is a total creep who no one likes. In real life, and the tv show. Geez. Talk about self-fulfilling prophecies.
The ultimate goal of life is to be with someone who makes you feel like a princess every single minute of every single day. Not to wake up next to someone who doesn’t even know your birthday. Also, lets focus on adult women for a second. How many women do you know who are so glad they slept around in high school and their freshman year of college? You’ll probably only hear that from the ones with herpes and a gram of coke in their back pocket.

I take that back. It was too harsh. But, you can understand what I’m getting at.

I guess I’m maybe turning into an old woman, but mostly I just want everyone to be happy. And also I’m sort of regretting not telling people what I honestly thought about their relationships. It’s not like they would have changed anything, but at least I would have felt a little bit better. And also I’m hoping maybe someone will read this and it will motivate them to break up with their COMPLETE DOUCHE BAG BOYFRIEND. If he doesn’t open your doors and take you home when you ask it, get rid of him.

XOXO
- - - -
E

No comments:

Post a Comment