pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

3 28 2013












Mainly, now that I am looking at these a week or two later, I am not the biggest fan.
That always happens though. I take photos and I semi-like them when I am done with them. Then, I look at them later and I’m all... “WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING, THAT LOOKS TERRIBLE!”

If someone could teach me how to edit photos the way tumblr does, with them being all woodsy and vintagey and beautifully colored, that would be much appreciated.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

1 comment:

  1. The 2nd and 5th ones look pretty tumblr-y.
    I get that all the time, where I love love love the photos and then look back a couple of weeks later to just detest them. It usually happens after I look at other photographer's work that exceeds my own. Depressing!

    Mess with the temperature in photoshop. And the curves! Which I'm sure you already may be doing?

    ReplyDelete